Two days ago I received a nomination for the Liebster Award from Shurica at http://lovetruthlight.wordpress.com/
First of all I want to give all the glory to God. Secondly, I want to thank you Shurica for seeing something in Self Reflection to nominate it. I really enjoy your blog as well. I am truly honored and humbled to accept this award.
The Liebster Award has German origins. The word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend. It aims to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. Bloggers award other bloggers
HOW IT WORKS
It aims to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. Bloggers award other bloggers. If you choose to accept this award and participate, here are the rules for accepting the Liebster award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I’m a die heart Bengal’s fan….WHO-DEY!
2. My best friend is my wife.
3. I’m left-handed
4. I enjoy learning
5. I love God but I’m not religious
6. I blog because it’s therapeutic for me
7. I love dogs
8. I try to face my problems head on
9. It’s easy for me to laugh at myself
10. I don’t like being around negative people
11. I encourage others
My response to the 11 questions from http://lovetruthlight.wordpress.com/
- What makes your heart skip beats? Watching my wife
- What is the greatest gift that you could give to the world, if money were no object? Love
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever heard of or seen? A Black President
- What is the most important thing that you HAVE to do before you die? Meet Beyoncé
- What is the most fun thing you’ve ever done? Simulating Skydiving
- What is the first thing that catches your attention on someone’s blog and what keeps you reading it? The title and the authenticity
- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie roll pop? 1,454 plus or minus 17.4
- If you could be a super hero, what would your superpower be? Remove doubt from others people’s minds
- What is your dream job, and is that what you’re doing now? Vacationing with my family. No
- What’s your favorite indulgence? Studying the Bible
- What was your most profound moment of clarity? When I found out I wasn’t who I thought I was